To the newsletter subscriptionDetails
Romantic walks in the snow, perfectly groomed slopes, cross-country ski trails as far as the eye can see or just enjoy the silence in front of the flickering fireplace ... It is time for magical winter moments.
We are starting the winter season on December 25th, 2020 and are looking forward to spending it with you.
We are fully aware that the coming winter will bring a lot of uncertainty and open questions.
However, you can be absolutely sure:
Your safety is our safety, the protection of our guests, employees, friends and acquaintances is our top priority.
At the Buchensteinwand we all pay attention to the government's Covid-19 rules. So that you can get an overview, we have created a concept that should ensure a relaxed and protected winter holiday.
You can be sure that we will do everything we can to ensure that you can spend a wonderful but also safe winter holiday with us.
We look forward to seeing you!
Updates, extensions and changes reserved.
- If possible, please pay the tickets at the ticket machine or contactless at the cash desk.
- Please always pay attention to the specified minimum distance of 1 m. This also applies to getting in and out, especially when queuing / in queues, the safety distance of 1 meter must be observed.
- The mask requirement applies to all cable car / lift users where the minimum distance cannot be guaranteed (e.g. access, waiting, checkout areas)
- In closed vehicles, the mask requirement also applies to all cable car / lift users.
- It is recommended to open the hood / window with the vehicle equipment closed to ensure good ventilation
- The operating equipment and customer areas are regularly disinfected by the staff.
More details at www.kitzbueheler-alpen.com/de/kam/corona.html